Administrator password

dorisno1

Re blue screen i have pressed f10 which brings me to a blue screen,again,with administrator password???? its not my log on one so is there a standard one set for a windows user ? if so does anyone know what it is please??

Yeah I have I have tried everything but it just takes me back to main screen where windows loads then just turns off again!! all f8 commands i have tried and then tried to f10 this gave admin password but i dont know it!!

try going onto the bios, there should be a setting which says admin password (i think) or something similar, press enter on it, it will ask you to enter a password, then just press enter and it should blank the password.

If your system is asking your a password when attempting to enter the bios, it means someone has added a password to your bios. if its a desktop, remove it from power, pop out the cmos battery for a sec, put the battery back in, and boot back up. If its a laptop, then things get a lot more complex. ask anyone that might have added a password to your PC or if you cant find that person, post your laptops make and model in this thread and well find a solution.