getting vLite to update size of ISO

stormlifter

I go in and I remove all the components that I want to remove in the "Components" tab and then go down to the "ISO" tab and I see that the size is still the same as when I started. Though, under the components tab I see that I have "602.71MB" selected.

How do I get vLite to change the size of the ISO it is going to make based on what I selected.

After you have selected everything you want doing (components to remove, tweaks, unattended settings, whatever...) click the apply button and you should be presented with a screen like this

Select "Rebuild one" and then OK. after that process has been completed then build your ISO.

Well, I'm confused about why my ISO size is the same as the original ISO size. That's kind of confusing.

Also, when I load up a profile, it doesn't show any of the boxes that I selected for it, is that how it is supposed to go?

EDIT: i see what happened. I removed the options I thought I was adding. Ooops, brb after I fix up this mess I made.

Edited by stormlifter

Big thanks to you sir for helping me. I'm normally good with this stuff, not sure what happened :) I clearly missed the idea of "what you click on is what you're REMOVING" not what you check box is what you want.

Surprise.