wb & stylexp / uxtheme patcher

hermit

does windowblinds work with the uxtheme patcher?

i mean- having both things installed will cause a problem? [/quote:b413676223]

the uxtheme patcher is for styles xp themes which can be found at www.themexp.org or www.deskmod.com and a couple other sites..

Having both installed will most likely cause problems.. but i suggest u use the uxtheme with the Themexp themes.. they are the best yet.. If u want i can also recommend the Chaninja theme.. search for it on ThemeXP.. its the best one i have yet to see..

BLACKWAR

i KNOW what uxtheme patcher is

i know what stylexp is

i know what wb is

no description required

i have been using it for a long time

and i m using cha-ninja too rc1.5

did anyone tried uxtheme patcher and wb together?

does anyone know for fact if it will cause a problem, with the 2 installed ?

i KNOW what uxtheme patcher is

i know what stylexp is

i know what wb is

no description required

i have been using it for a long time

and i m using cha-ninja too rc1.5

did anyone tried uxtheme patcher and wb together?

does anyone know for fact if it will cause a problem, with the 2 installed ? [/quote:89dbc880b0]

ok dude..

gee

i was just trying to help in case u didnt know...

no offense..

anyway i didnt try the two at the same time so i guess i dunno.. but they will most likely cause problems... since the two want to take over the display settings, they will conflict and most probably cause a crash

BLACKWAR

does windowblinds work with the uxtheme patcher?

i mean- having both things installed will cause a problem? [/quote:e81bd44d8b]

I have stylexp, windowblinds, sylebuilder, talisman 2 installed as well as the uxtheme patcher and other various skinnin progs (webblinds, Object desktop...etc)

havent caused ne probs for me so far...I guess its how u manage which ones are currently enabled, Im constantly changing my desktop so i switch between the various progs

I have stylexp, windowblinds, sylebuilder, talisman 2 installed as well as the uxtheme patcher and other various skinnin progs (webblinds, Object desktop...etc)

havent caused ne probs for me so far...I guess its how u manage which ones are currently enabled, Im constantly changing my desktop so i switch between the various progs [/quote:abdf08314d]

wow .. sweet , i thought having both installed would cause major problems... guess not

well I can select or config which apps I want to use when I change my desktop, in objeck desktop I can select which I want to use for my new skin or I can switch over to stylexp and make changes to my current desktop

[img:94bb3e742b]http://home.iprimus.com.au/dukereid/untitled.jpg[/img:94bb3e742b]

Im currently working on my own skins so im using most of these progs to develope various parts of my theme so that eventually I will only use skin studio to control my desktop

• 1 year later...

Chaninja themes are ugly i tried it nce and wont again hehe my personal fav is the chromexp 2nd gen stle with the logon screen and the shutdown screen skins as well

and blackwar if you have the uxtheme patch why install stylexp at all then