KB 938371 -vista x64

TranceEnergy

I have probably told nuhi this, but thought i'd post it here anyway for comments.

I have integrated this, and as you can clearly see in attachment, the other updates are yellow, and kb938371, white. I first integrated KB938371, in a single run, alone, no other actions, because it is an update for vista's installation routines (for future updates, so high priority), to be on the safe side.

Then i integrated the remaining, as in yellow. If i now try to integrate KB938371 again, it will do so, adding data to image, even tho it is already integrated.

Note, this is V2 of the hotfix, V1 is integrated in SP1. I think this is the culprit. It also works to integrate this V2 before you integrate SP1,

which i have found to then reduce the image size. However, since SP1 slipstreaming in Vista doesnt seem to update all files anyway, i'm going to forget vlite slipstreaming atm, and rather use msdn image. Somehow, there should be a way to determine the difference between the V1 (built into offline SP1 pack(not windows update version)), and v2.

I was a bit trigger happy on this one, i couldnt see the 1_0 thing because of the window was sized so small =(

However, the hotfix in topic still integrates again and again if you let it, actually perhaps they all will, i cba to check that atm.

And size will increase of image. Not that this is such a big deal or anything, but i seem to recall that if you tried that on nlite, the program wouldn't let you, as it already was integrated. No biggie, but it shouldnt happen imho.