[Release] xplorer2 v1.7.1.3 and xplorer2 Lite v1.7.0.5

johndoe74

xplorer² v1.7.1.3 [Released: May 13, 2008]

Introducing xplorer², your windows file manager

All the shell goodies from windows explorer — none of the hassle! Plus all the features you would expect from a powerful tabbed dual-pane file manager, including Omni-Finder, a find files module that simply outclasses all known search tools. Don't take our word for it, seeing is believing!

xplorer² is a file and information manager that adheres to the philosophy "efficiency through simplicity". Without reinventing the wheel, it integrates the best features of Windows' shell architecture in a small, resource efficient package that's instantly familiar to work with. But look a little closer and you'll discover a whole new world under the surface that offers power, precision and flexibility, and will boost your everyday productivity no end!

File size :: 1.39 MB (1,457,410 bytes)

MD5 :: BB35967D9A0DCB0260A2AA8701F50DBC

Main :: ifile.it

xplorer² Lite v1.7.0.5 [Released: September 27, 2007]

The lightweight version of xplorer² is not as powerful as the professional version but it shares the same desktop browsing and file management engine, it sports dual panes and folder tabs, and gives many rival paid-for file managers a run for their money — literally! It is a complete little file manager, albeit lacking a bit in bells and whistles.

You will find the missing features in a table further down. In summary it suffers a bit in terms of customization and it won't offer you the scrap containers — so you can't use the powerful search command. Other than that it is the real deal and please don't knock it till you tried it!

Technically speaking this free version is unsupported, but you can post your issues and questions in the appropriate forum and assistance will come your way.

File size :: 1.35 MB (1,420,572 bytes)

MD5 :: C78EC355C7572D57502498DB9422FC17

Main :: ifile.it

Edited by johndoe74

• 4 months later...
xplorer² v1.7.1.3 May.13.08

Introducing xplorer², your windows file manager

All the shell goodies from windows explorer — none of the hassle! Plus all the features you would expect from a powerful tabbed dual-pane file manager, including Omni-Finder, a find files module that simply outclasses all known search tools. Don't take our word for it, seeing is believing!

xplorer² is a file and information manager that adheres to the philosophy "efficiency through simplicity". Without reinventing the wheel, it integrates the best features of Windows' shell architecture in a small, resource efficient package that's instantly familiar to work with. But look a little closer and you'll discover a whole new world under the surface that offers power, precision and flexibility, and will boost your everyday productivity no end!

File size :: 1.39 MB (1,457,410 bytes)

MD5 :: BB35967D9A0DCB0260A2AA8701F50DBC

Main :: easy-share

Dead link

Please re-upload

• 2 months later...

I'm resurrecting an old link I know. I've just got a license key from Zabkat. Is there a way to insert it into the addon or make a silent installer with it using Winrar or similar?

I can find the data in the registry I just need to know what to do with it if that is whats need.

TIA.