Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer - version 1.6.2

mara-

Version 1.6 Beta 6. Hopefully this should be last beta for this version. I'll focus myself only to fix the bugs for the final version, if I find some.

Cheers ;)

List of hotfixes is updated for June.

Also, it would be nice if someone could test latest beta and give some feedback. For me everything is running fine, but I would like to see other people results, so I can isolate all possible problems. Till now I just found one small bug with reading product name for some product, but this bug can NOT affect slipstreaming in any way.

Cheers ;)

mara-

Have tested beta6: Couldn't find anything strange, everything looks very good with my setup:

O2003 Pro (Swe) with SP3 & subsequent hotfixes, ChainInstall, unattended install and check

with MS update.

Thanks

Cheers :thumbup

I slipstreamed Office 2003 Professional Edition (SP3 + 10 HF’s) using version 1.6 final. It works fine except your “Office.Interop.InfoPath.SemiTrust.dll Fix” does not work. The installation fails and it wants a different disk.

The only way that I have found to fix this problem is to edit the PRO11.msi file using Orca. This method works. I expected your fix to edit this file, but it does not.

I slipstreamed Office 2003 Professional Edition (SP3 + 10 HF’s) using version 1.6 final. It works fine except your “Office.Interop.InfoPath.SemiTrust.dll Fix” does not work. The installation fails and it wants a different disk.

The only way that I have found to fix this problem is to edit the PRO11.msi file using Orca. This method works. I expected your fix to edit this file, but it does not.

Fix should edit file automatically. When did you apply the fix, before slipstream of after? And can you upload the log file when you tried the fix? Thanks.

Cheers :)

PDL707, fix is working perfectly for me. I don't know why is not working for you. I'm still waiting for your log file and answer on my question. Anybody else with this problem?

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

After reading the change log, I incorrectly assumed that the Slipstreamer fixed the SemiTrust.dll problem automatically. I see now, after your reply, that it is not automatic but has to be run. I tried again and it does work. Sorry about that.

After reading the change log, I incorrectly assumed that the Slipstreamer fixed the SemiTrust.dll problem automatically. I see now, after your reply, that it is not automatic but has to be run. I tried again and it does work. Sorry about that.

OK. I'll add option for automatic apply after slipstream. I made this Fix to be run manually because it seems that not everybody has this problem.

Cheers ;)