Your updates.rar file needs updating for Office 2003

Word: add KB950241; remove KB943983

Publisher: add KB950213; remove KB946254

Junk E-mail Filter: add KB950380; remove KB949044

Your updates.rar file needs updating for Office 2003

Word: add KB950241; remove KB943983

Publisher: add KB950213; remove KB946254

Junk E-mail Filter: add KB950380; remove KB949044

Yeah, I know, I was working on Slipstreamer, so I did not have time to update it. Thanks for your list. I'll update mine soon.

Cheers ;)

Tested v1.6 B3:

Everything was successful for my setup. No issues with the registry anymore.

One minor cosmetic issue: The Delete button for entered product key doesn't work.

If you update Updates.rar, please add KB943452. It has not been replaced and is important and valid for

Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish and Swedish Office 2003 editions.

Uploading new Swedish translation as per 05/20/2008.

Thanks for excellent work mara-

swedish.rar

Thanks for testing and language update. Again you are correct, button is not working in all situations. It seems that button only works when option "Remember product key" is active and you used Paste button to enter key. I'll fix it for next beta. And I'll add KB943452 to list.

Cheers ;)

Can this just pull everything from downloads done with AutoPatcher? I've already done the administrative install and slipstreamed SP3. Do I have to manually select the hotfixes for this or does it already know which ones are post-SP3?

Can this just pull everything from downloads done with AutoPatcher? I've already done the administrative install and slipstreamed SP3. Do I have to manually select the hotfixes for this or does it already know which ones are post-SP3?

No, the Slipstreamer can not know which updates are post SP3, so you will have to manually select hotfixes. But if you already slipstreamed SP3, slipstream of all hotfixes published before SP3 should fail.

Cheers ;)

Do you have a list of the post SP3 hotfixes?

Edited by bizzybody

Do you have a list of the post SP3 hotfixes?

There is a list in the first post, but it is not updated for this month. I'm creating new list now. It should be uploaded soon in fist post.

Version 1.6 Beta 4 is out.

Cheers ;)

Hi mara-,

here i am.

Updated italian.lng (05/20/2005).

Two small cosmetic problems:

1) missing label "Save Product Key now" in english.lng (and then, of course, in translation);

2) Italian translation would require 2 or 3 more pixels in the "Organization" label of the "Slipstreamer" Tab (Sorry, but we have no shorter synonymous.....).

Also, i had some problems in synthesizing translation of the "Info" box in the "Outlook Attachment Unblocker" tab.

1 or 2 more rows would be very comfortable, if it were possible.

Tested v1.6 Beta 4 on a Office 2003 STD ed. (previously bypassed....), and everything went perfectly.

Ciao :hello:

Lions

italian_lng_Updated_05_20_2008_version.rar

Thanks for the update Lions. I'll do what you suggested. And here are missing strings:

[Main]

L138=Microsoft.Office.Interop.InfoPath.SemiTrust.dll Fix

[Tip]

L139=Save Product Key now

[Messages_2]

L140=Done.

I need your help in something, so I'll PM you now.

Cheers ;)