[solved] Fujitsu Esprimo E5615 with RIS

Incase anyone else has this issue... how i fixed it:

I have been having a right brainache for the past 2 days trying to get some new fujitsu machines to boot with RIS on our network. Integrating the Nforce4 Nic drivers wouldnt work and at the point where windows normally copies files to the hdd, RIS would give the "Setup cannot find drivers for your nic..contact Admin.. etc etc" message.

I had the correct NIC drivers integrated into the image and also in the answer file, no joy.

Also included the driver into i386\system32\Drivers -- again no joy.

Driver files dropped into \i386 -- no joy.

(restarting BINL each time)

It seems theres some issue with RIS finding the card on the board, so doesent load the drivers for it. On searching around i found that you need some files from Nvidia Boot agent to fix it.

Download for XP&2k: ftp://dlsvr02.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/util...K%26XP_V471.zip

I simply dropped these files into the i386 folder, overwritting any of the files in the driver id put there, restarted the BINL service, and magic it now worked :)

I believe this will apply to other nforce4 boards too, not just the fujs***su Esprimo. The Fujitsu also has the headache of using custom drivers too so... if you have issues with default nvidia ones use the ones on the esprimo site/CD. They are motherboard specific too, and the boards differer between E5615 esprimos... nothing to tell you what board is inside you have to use the toy on Fujitsus website.

Hope this helps someone out