Can't integrate older Intel chipset driver

sittingduck

I have an old Toshiba Laptop with an Intel 852/855 chipset with integrated graphics. For this chipset, the latest driver is 6.3.0.1007. I would like to integrate this driver into an integrated XP SP3 folder. However, there are no inf files in the driver package - they're all cat files. And hence I can't integrate them, as nLite needs inf files to integrate. Does anyone have some advice how to overcome this? Thanks in advance.

The driver in question is here: Intel 6.3.0.1007 chipset driver

Edited by sittingduck

Thanks a lot. The answer was right in front of me. The driver I use for my desktop pc has the inf files extracted by default, and I guess that threw me off. Again, thanks for both the file and the instructions. Much appreciated!

• 2 months later...

could somebody explain for the nobs on how to extract the chipset INF's from the Intel Exe or Zip file.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/download.a...ms〈=eng

I want to integrate the Intel 945 Chipset Drivers and all the others that come with that zip file but have no clue on how to get them out.

the post aboe says with -A -P C:\Path but I have no clue on how to do that.

thanks

:blushing::wacko:

Well, all your INFs are in the "All" folder inside the ZIP archive... That wasn't so hard, was it?

yes I have figured that out too now :hello:

but when I click with nLite on that All folder it only induces one INF file. I want the entire All folder integrated.