Play wma without wmp

checom

Windows Media Format 11 Runtime

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Window...a_Format_11.htm

Windows Media Audio (.wma) :

Windows Media Audio (.wma) files are Advanced Systems Format (.asf) files that include audio that is compressed with the Windows Media Audio (WMA) codec. By using a separate extension, users can install multiple players on their computer and associate certain players with the .wma extension for playback of audio-only sources.

Windows Media Video (.wmv, .wm) :

Windows Media Video (.wmv) files are Advanced Systems Format (.asf) files that include audio, video, or both compressed with Windows Media Audio (WMA) and Windows Media Video (WMV) codecs. By using a separate extension, you can install multiple players on your computer and associate certain players with the .wmv extension for playback of audio and video sources.

Windows Media Format 11 Runtime

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Window...a_Format_11.htm

Windows Media Audio (.wma) :

Windows Media Audio (.wma) files are Advanced Systems Format (.asf) files that include audio that is compressed with the Windows Media Audio (WMA) codec. By using a separate extension, users can install multiple players on their computer and associate certain players with the .wma extension for playback of audio-only sources.

Windows Media Video (.wmv, .wm) :

Windows Media Video (.wmv) files are Advanced Systems Format (.asf) files that include audio, video, or both compressed with Windows Media Audio (WMA) and Windows Media Video (WMV) codecs. By using a separate extension, you can install multiple players on your computer and associate certain players with the .wmv extension for playback of audio and video sources.

its compatible with nlite addon ?

Hi i got this situation

i used nlite tu customize my Win xp instalation, i dont want wmp. i wan to play wma files.

its there any way ?

well i remove wmp and install k-lite but i didnt play wma !

:blushing:

What options did you select?

Did you try to open the wma file with WMP classic?

Yup i remove wmp form the nlite, and intall l-lite codec pack but they wont play wma format.

and also i slipstream wm runtime format and its still wont play wma !

:unsure: