How to Modify System Properties window

Ok so I'm wondering how to modify the System Properties Window. with the LONG picture to the left you know? Also i've seen someone change the text on the general information tab. Also I think I've seen screenshots where people added more info also to the General info page like for example this is what ive seen

_______						______   
L | Edition: | |
A | Some Info | PIC |
R | --------
G | Manufacture: | |
E | Some Info | PIC |
| --------
P | System: | |
I | Some Info | PIC |
C | --------
| Activation: | |
| Some Info | PIC |
---------- --------

Also wondering i think somewhere i saw they had done and Windows Explorer window would have this little picture or icon you know so i was also wondering how to go about doing that

Edited by enixidfrag

oh man thanks big time :D

It works great nice and easy.

However I'm wondering a few things

#1 is there any possible way to make it so it automatically matches the processor and mobo icon to what kind of processor you have?

Also how would i go about adding a link so like lets say i make a bitmap box for the wondows genuine logo right well I think it would be good to link that to the genuine verification address dont you? Same with the bitmaps for the manufacturers would be great to have them link to either A there site or B even better but this is deffinatly PC speciffac more or less have it link to there support section so you can get updates for your product nice and easy? And maybe link the windows icon to the windows upate section?

Just to make everything streamlined you know ;)

BTW will post what i ended up with when i get back tonight from college ;)

ALSO once I've learned how to do the above mentioned i will make a nice little vid tutorial of how to modify the System Properties for everyone :D