.NET SlipStream into XP SP3

omar.meer

Perhaps it is possible to integrate, like .net is integrated in installation files by Microsoft, but havent found a way yet.

I do install via batch in guirunonce section of winnt.sif ( U need .net 3.5 package from MS, that contains versions 2.0-3.5) since in SP3 it seems .net 1.1SP1 is allready integrated.

Perhaps it is possible to integrate, like .net is integrated in installation files by Microsoft, but havent found a way yet.

I do install via batch in guirunonce section of winnt.sif ( U need .net 3.5 package from MS, that contains versions 2.0-3.5) since in SP3 it seems .net 1.1SP1 is allready integrated.

I do the same but i have to correct you : the .net framework 1.1 (SP1) is not integrated in the SP3.

it's not really needed anyway.

I do the same but i have to correct you : the .net framework 1.1 (SP1) is not integrated in the SP3.

it's not really needed anyway.

And it cannot be installed...

Are you sure it is not nessecary update for 1.0?