Slipstream SP1 to all versions on one DVD?

bizzybody

Will it work OK to use vLite to slipstream SP1 to all versions on one DVD or should I just stick to one?

I downloaded Vista from Digital River and have used the latest vLite to slipstream SP1 to Ultimate.

One time i slipstreamed SP1 to all versions of vista and then at the end i did a "Rebuild All" method and remade the ISO. IF you just use one vista then just slipstream SP1 make a new ISO and just work from that.

One time i slipstreamed SP1 to all versions of vista and then at the end i did a "Rebuild All" method and remade the ISO. IF you just use one vista then just slipstream SP1 make a new ISO and just work from that.

With this method I had problem, when I want to install Vista (fresh install) I had an error on install.wim before Format screen.

Basically i just meant integrate SP1 into each edition of vista one by one, when i got to my last SP1 slipstream i did a "Rebuild All" and saved a new ISO. But now i just use a pre-integrated SP1 disk which its already done.

Is there any way to activate the Apply button without making any changes? I just want a 100% normal all versions Vista DVD with SP1 integrated. No changes from the default install except for having SP1. I want this for use on customers' (who don't know what they don't want from Vista's default setup) OEM systems that don't come with a Vista disc.

THEN I'll make a customized Ultimate DVD for myself. I still don't have a clue how cdimage can create a 6+ gig ISO from only 3.2 gigs of files. I've burned the SP1 integrated files as-is to a DVD for safe keeping so I won't have to do the slipstreaming over again in the event of an oops with removing stuff.

What'd really be great is if vLite had a function to slipstream all versions and rebuild and make a bootable ISO all in one process. Just set it in motion and come back a few hours later, all done.