Run/Modify with Admin rights

the0ry

I don't recall exactly which option it was, but i removed something that is causing errors for me. I have security setup for certain directories, under which only the single admin account can bypass. Anyways, when I copy things to from this directory, Total Commander says it can't do it on the current user, this is normal. It then prompts to do it as an alternate user, in which I use the admin account. In the past this has worked fine, but i inadvertently removed something causing this feature not to operate. I want to say it has something to do with fast user switching, terminal services, or something along those lines. I probably removed it because I'm the only user on this computer. I do recall seeing this warning in nLite in the past.

Anyone happen to know which option caused this?

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Changed topic.

Edited by the0ry

After thinking about it, I believe it is the "Run as Secondary User" option. we'll find out in the future i guess.

Edit: Anyone know if this option is able to be re-added once installed. I'm going to assume it is not.

Edited by the0ry

thank you geek. i appreciate it. right now its not a big deal, being that i will be reformatting soon to update to sp3. i gave that reg file a try, and no go. thank you tho for the reply.