I need the list of Vista update errors ->

frozen78

Hi guys. As the title of this topic says - I'd love to see that list again. There was a topic (some time ago) in which all the errors that came during installing Vista SP1 RC's on a vLited Vista, were specified and written down by the forumers. Although I search for that topic, I couldn't just find it :angry:

Now I have slipstreamed original OEM version of Windows Vista Home Premium Polish with SP1 final (slipstreaming worked great and fast - great job nuhi). I just removed the main and big components, that were quite safe to remove, but I'm experiencing several errors during the manual Windows Update... As I remember Vista didn't like the System Restore function to be removed, but I removed this on my slipstreamed copy, so maybe lack of this function and a few others generates such errors @ WU...

Hope someone will help me in finding the topic I'm looking for. Thanks in advance.

/Paul

LegoLiam™, that's the one I was talking about. Thank You very much! I have the latest vLite and used it to slipstream. It just worked without any glitches, but I think that some Vista components I removed are needed for installing the updates properly.

Thanks once again.