accepting the license key agreement during XP SP3

MMDominator88

I am wondering, during an unattended setup of XP SP3, is there an option using nlite or (?) to be able to agree to the license key agreement during initial install. I have already specified a CD-key in the unattended setup portion of nlite, but there is no option for accepting the license key agreement (because the new SP3 has the option of not providing a key during setup...but I already gave it one using nlite)

I was wondering if I slipstreamed SP3 on an already slip-streamed SP2, it might not give me that prompt in order for my setup to be completely unattended?

any help would be greatly appreciated

host machine is Win XP SP2 using virtualBox for testing my slipstreamed CD's

yup, it's legit

the only thing is that SP3 has the option of not installing a CD-key upon initial installation and it has a pop-up dialog box that needs to be agreed to, I just was wondering if there is a way to avoid that pop-up box to have a fully-unattended setup

Edited by MMDominator88

I don't think that nLite has that option at the moment, but asking in there is probably better. Moving to appropriate forum.

WinFuture Iso Builder, has this option , even it isnt "Up-to-Sp3" datet, but i use this as a alternative, until nlite is working with this.

I managed to figure it out

all i did was take my copy of a SP0 (zero) win XP and slipstream it with SP2, then slipstreamed it with SP3, then used hfsplit to incorporate WMP11 and IE7, then used bashrat the sneaky's driver packs and driver base to incorporate drivers into the CD, then used nlite to remove unneeded (unwanted) components and to finish the unattended setup options

thank you though

I had the same problem, inputting all the details for unattended and the serial prompt shows. First time in Vista, second time in XP-SP2 but still the serial prompt comes up. 3rd time repeated on XP-SP2 but this time it worked, no more serial prompt. Dont know what I did different the last time, hmm.