Error when want to vlite x64 Vista

Svend Rugaard

Hello.

I have use vlite with out anyproblems before, also without load problems, i have even vlite and make a SP1 integratation with x64 vista without problems.

My System Specs

Windows Vista Home Premium x64 with SP1 integration (Was integrated with Vlite also) Its Genuine

6 GB Ram

Plenty of Free Space. over 200 GB out of the 1 TB i almost have.

Danish "Born with it not integrated"

The problem came the other day, because i found out that SP1 i have integrated it a "Test" build even it should suppose to be Final Release. But anyway, i have then come to that conclusion i would make a new one with the newly official SP1 Wave 1 for x64 integration even the version i had integrated should be that, but i have maybe in the integratation choose wrong sp1 exe file a month ago. But to make sure i want to make a new vlite version with SP1 integration.

But when i want to load a clean Version from my Clean Untoched Vista DVD even i copy it over manual, it came with a error, i even tried to load one of the vlite versions i had on harddrive. It came with this error i think is from .NET Framework 3.5 because its after install of that it came.

************** Undtagelsestekst **************
System.UriFormatException: Ugyldig URI: En DOS-sti skal have en rod, f.eks. 'c:\'.
ved System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
ved System.Uri..ctor(String uriString, UriKind uriKind)
ved System.Xml.XmlResolver.ResolveUri(Uri baseUri, String relativeUri)
ved System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.ResolveUri(Uri baseUri, String relativeUri)
ved System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl..ctor(String url, XmlNameTable nt)
ved System.Xml.XmlTextReader..ctor(String url)
ved ..(String , ListView& , Boolean )
ved .. ()
ved ..(Int32 )
ved ..(Boolean )
ved ..$(Object , EventArgs )
ved System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
ved System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Sorry the "infotext" is on Danish, but i guess its doesnt matter when the errors is on English so you nuhi maybe can see what the problem can be.

The things i have done also.

- Choose Diffrent Temp Folders

- Reinstall vlIte to another folder/Partition

But as i can see it isnt accepting the "vlite" folder isnt at the "root" of f.example C:\ but that i have tried also ..

I can see it made the "viTEMP19" folder and the "vsTEMP19" folder on where i put the "Temp" folder, and unpack the install.wim file, and then that message is coming, and is is quitting when i press cancel and yes on the .NET framework error response screen.

Is this a know bug ?

Edited by nuhi

Thanks Friend.

I will try this now .. I just finish my new Win XP with SP3 Integrated (Danish) with your nLite, it works like a charm, but i just needed to boot in XP to get the Corp Key to Funciton

but, i read that was something with the Vista and just test it in VM machine and installed flawless .. however, when i it is install application it says it need admin rights even i have make my User Admin , but i guess it doesnt count as admin because it is made pre and not just in the welcome screen ?