[SOLVED] My VLK doesn't work with SP3.

titikab

Hi guys,

I met a problem on my last attempt to create an iso of XP PRO CORP with SP3. My VLK is not recocgnized by the installation and it says it's not valid. But my VLK works very well with XP PRO CORP SP2 and I'm 100% sure that it's valid. Do you know something about that?

Thanks for your help!

:hello:

Edited by titikab

Which version of Windows are using to create the nLite disc? (In other words, which version of Windows are you running nLite on?) XP or Vista?

If it's Vista, unless the problem has been fixed, the key won't "integrate" when you try to use nLite to create an XP disc.

I'm running nLite on Vista 32 bit so if I did understand what you said, the key I entered didn't integrate. Ok for that but when the installation arrives at the point where I must enter the key, I put my VLK and it doesn't work : the installation tells me that it's not valid.

I'm sorry if I'm not very clear but my english is a bit limited :blushing:

Intergrating wont work properly on a vista system.

I had the exact same problem as you and found this out. If you want to intergrate sp3 into your xp disk then use nlite on an xp sp2 system.

I did this by using a virtual machine with xpsp2 on it and intergated it on that. It works fine now :thumbup

I used nLite on my laptop wich is under XP SP2 and it worked! The key was recognized since the installation didn't ask for it! But I had a problem integrating WMP 11, a problem that I didn't have under Vista. But it's another question!

Thanks guys

:thumbup