The file ohci1394.sys could not be found

garson

I have a problem integrating SP3 RTM. :realmad: I'm using latest nLite 1.4.5 beta 2, and XP SP2 with some stuff removed earlier with nLite. Slipstreaming went OK, but at the beggining of XP installation I'm getting this message:"The file ohci1394.sys could not be found. Press any key to continue". After pressing any key setup fails.

I checked SP3 ISO, and I saw that OHCI1394.SY_ is missing.Then I checked XP SP2 ISO, OHCI1394.SY_ is missing there too, so obviously it is removed earlier.I checked SP3.exe, and OHCI1394.SY_ is present.I tried to manually put OHCI1394.SY_ in XP Sp3 and make ISO after that but problem persists.

Any suggestions? :rolleyes:

post-149288-1209432413_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well except handful of you no one else seems to experience these issues.

If the file is not there when does it disappear? On SP Slipstream, some removal?

Well except handful of you no one else seems to experience these issues.

If the file is not there when does it disappear? On SP Slipstream, some removal?

I don't know when it disappears. It disappears when I use all of the nLite tweaks, etc.

I've done the process 15 times now.

Here's my Preset:

Thanks,

Arnold

Last_Session.ini

Edited by PokerDude

I tried your preset and there is no issues. Meaning you do different changes or your files are somehow different.

Btw next time use the mkisofs ISO Engine when creating ISO just in case to rule that out. And burn ISO with some other tool after it is created with nLite.