UXTender 1.2

damian666

• 1 month later...

After patching the dll using this program, most of the applications that are starting giving me 4-5 errors saying that uxtheme.dll is different 'then from the cd'. (something like that)

Using Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - 5.2.3790 (Win2003 Retail) - Service Pack 2 - English

Is there a difference between the x86 and x64 version, so this program probably doesn't work for x64?

---edit---

Nevermind, I found the x64 bit version

Edited by n2k

After patching the dll using this program, most of the applications that are starting giving me 4-5 errors saying that uxtheme.dll is different 'then from the cd'. (something like that)

Using Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - 5.2.3790 (Win2003 Retail) - Service Pack 2 - English

Is there a difference between the x86 and x64 version, so this program probably doesn't work for x64?

---edit---

Nevermind, I found the x64 bit version

That thing you found is our pre-release of vUXTender for x64, so it's for Vista. Please don't try to crash your system.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi damian

First of all, thanks for the program.

I use your program to patch my uxtheme.dll. Before that, i copy, if there was any problems, in other directory the original uxtheme.

My question is, can you upload or where can i locate the uxtheme.dll spanish modified? in Windows/System32/ or where?

all of uxtheme.dll i find was english version, but i need the spanish.

One question more, in Nlite, there is an option where the program can modify the uxtheme. is the best option or can i add the uxtheme modified in windows iso?

thanks for all

bye

nlite is best option man

no hassle at all that way ^^

Damian666

thanks man :thumbup :thumbup

i don´t know if here is the correct place but i´m gonna ask you one thing more. windows has lunastyle. can i modify the uxtheme.dll, get one theme modified, rename to lunastyle and replace for original lunastyle? i don´t like nothing the theme from windows serie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...