UXTender 1.2

damian666

Any chance of having a Uxtheme patcher for SP3 RTM with a /S switch I can use with XPize .Net?

Cheers

EDIT: If it works for both SP2 and SP3, much better!

Edited by XPero

Thanks a lot Damian666 :)

Does it work for SP2 as well? I would like to have only one Uxtheme patcher that works for both versions for XPize .Net.

Cheers

Is anyone else having problems seeing ALL of the themes they have installed? I used the patcher above (1.1) but only a few themes are showing, when double clicking the .msstyle it applies as it should.

dude, that has nothing to do with the patcher, i think its becaus eof the way that the themes are placed on your hdd.

if they are not in the right map, they wont show up.

and please, first try it without the patcher and with a prepatched file before making any

reports man.

Damian666

Please, re-read the post. As stated above I used patcher v1.1, and the file is patched.

Now for a bit more information, that machine has been running XP pro for 2 years, and the file has been patched since the last reinstall of XP, 2 years ago, and the themes were showing until I applied SP3, then I patched it, yes the file is patched, and now only a few themes show. Therefore, the themes are installed correctly "dude", and were showing until SP3, now they work when double clicked, but do not show up in the list.

The suggestion to use a pre-patched file is a good one, albeit a bit rude IMHO "man", but one major problem, where to get a pre-patched file that is trustworthy?

are you trying to tell me something with this "dude" & "man" ?

if so, dont do it man, and else... forget it :D

i know its a bit crude to replace the file, but its the only way to be sure its the fault of the patcher or not.

that file can be found on this forum.

so please try that, and i knew you used my patcher, i just wanted you to test it before you report.

Thats all man. let me know.

Damian666

I apologize, I see that English is not your first language, and to someone my age calling me "dude" is demeaning as well as rude, also saying "man" to me at the end of a sentence is considered insulting, and rude. It seemed that your post talked down to me like a child or a newbie. As a reply to my first question on the forums, it was a bit, well, rude. :)

Now then, I think I found a bug or an issue. My daughter, whose computer I use this patch on, was not happy with that fact that she could not apply her custom themes after I installed SP3. I told her to wait until a patcher was released for SP3 then I would check it and apply it, but she couldn't, so she installed Stardock's Windowblinds on her computer and my wife's computer. Once I removed it all the themes are listing correctly, no patched file needed.

For anyone who is interested a safe pre-patched file can be found at http://www.winmatrix.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18059, but is not necessary, this patcher works perfectly on 2 machines here, unless you have Windowblinds installed.

Edited by y0himba