UXTender 1.2

damian666

hi there, your the second one that has a problem with that.

i will upload the new version 1.1 maybe today.

i have tested it on a russian uxtheme, and it worked great, no disabled button and stuff.

so stay tuned man :D

damian666

and i hope it works on all language versions, but untill its tested, i cant say for sure...

heya,

just registered to say that the patcher is also working with the german version :)

Version = "5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)"

greetings

Hi damian just want to say thank you for your effort and sharing this excellent piece of work. BTW am still such a noob and just wondring how can I integrate this using nlite. And how can I integrate the theme FlyakiteOSX v3.0 pardon me if this is a little bit off topic. :blushing: Just want to know how will I do it before I started again making nlited SP3. Thank you.

NO NEED to integrate it using nLite.

You can select the patch for uxtheme in nLite.

thanks Kel :) btw would you mind helping me on how to integrate the FlyakiteOSX v3.0 as my primary theme? I just d/l the file but it is in exe format and have no idea how to integrate it in nlite :( thanks again.

Edited by leinan

This works fine for my admin account but my limited user account crashes explorer and spits out and error message - 0xc0000022. If I make the account admin it then works fine but revert it back and it crashes again.

Edited by Smeeeprig

well, that has something to do with the fact that normal users cant tamper with files i think.

just run as admin, and your ok.

i will investigate it for new version.

Damian666

thanx for reporting, and have fun man