Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

cool400

Avira Antivir 8 Free - complete silent and unattended!

Hello all.

I modified col400's Antivir8_AOM so that it installs Avira 9 Personal. col400, I hope you don't mind? I also removed option for creating nlite addon.

Anyways, here's the link - Antivir9_AOM

Not working for me : Error during execution "C\windows\temp\avira\basic\setup.exe " /inf= "C\windows\temp\avira"

This application has failed to start....

This error comes on a fresh installation of windows.

Not working for me : Error during execution "C\windows\temp\avira\basic\setup.exe " /inf= "C\windows\temp\avira"

This application has failed to start....

This error comes on a fresh installation of windows.

At what time of installation of Windows did you try to install Avira? I tried installing it again under Virtual Machine and it works without problems. I'm using WPI to install programs for Unattended Windows.

RunOnce

The same error I've got in a fresh windows installation when I've unpacked original setup and then I've run C\windows\temp\avira\basic\setup.exe " /inf= "....".

The error has gone when I've only run original setup,not installing.

Edited by ionut_y

Seems as if the setup needs Visual C+ Redist installed. This should solve the problem with setup.exe not working. Can you confirm that?

Also for me: I've tested only the file AV9_Silent.exe into an installed O.S. (in VirtualBox)

Seems as if the setup needs Visual C+ Redist installed. This should solve the problem with setup.exe not working. Can you confirm that?
Replace setup.exe with presetup.exe in your command.

Antivir presetup.exe installs Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17

Edited by rainforest

Now is available also avire free in italian... someone can modify the script to add italian?

Thank you

Now is available also avire free in italian... someone can modify the script to add italian?

Thank you

I modified the file translated into ita by rainforest adding the italian version of antivir to the options:

antivir9_aom_it_en_de.exe

Tested and worked :)

Edited by bio_83