Does XP SP3 make IE7 integration hassle free?

This is my first post - please be gentle if I've missed a prior discussion. :unsure: I did search...

I've used nLite in the past to integrate SP2 and IE7, but would prefer not to use nLite. I've also searched the forums, and appreciated, but not tried the solutions in IE7-RunOnceEx-problem-solved-Finally-t93061

Windows XP SP3 is officially out next Tuesday (April 29) (and has been on beta/RC status for a while) and reportedly doesn't include IE7 (but does include IE7 fixes if you already have IE7 installed).....

Has anybody successfully integrated IE7 into an SP3 build?

Did IE7 install via svcpack or RunOnceEx (or elsewhere)?

Is is still necessary to apply the workarounds for IE7 breaking RunOnceEx?

Are there any steps to remove the OOBE?

SP3 Final RTM is in my hands, but..I have a problem...

I make my install CD with XP + SP3 ( slipstream using nlite ) but SP3 Final RTM no include the IE 7.

I tried to make the integration of Explorer 7 with nlite on the CD with SP3 and it seems that integrates well, but after I get error during the installation of windows.

Any Idea?

Edited by BaUDi0

i used hfslip to integrate ie7, wmp11, and sp3 into my xp gold cd with no problems at all.

mmmmmm ok You can help me with this program? ( I want slipstream IE7 and Wmp11 )

PD: I use a Spanish verion...

Edited by BaUDi0

then if it goes the same way it did for me this is what i did.

i got wmp11 and ie7 plus there updates because i wasnt sure if sp3 had all the updates for wmp11 and ie7. then you put those in the hf folder that hfslip makes. then you would just have the sp3 exe in the hf folder to. after that just run the script and follow the directions. after it finishes you will have your xp with sp3, wmp11, and ie7 in the sources folder. as long as all the hotfixes are for the spanish version then your set. all you have to do now is use nlite if you want to customize it and then just burn it to a cd.