Wallpaper (Vista installation)

coleoptere2007

I have a question around this :

I want to modify the greend background or wallpaper in the vista installation (after the first DVD boot) when you select language and so on.

I use reshack and used some infos on different forum, when I open the file I got a BMP logo.

So I do not know if it's the good one.

Could someone give me the correct files and the application to use in order to modify it ?

Thanks to all of you.

Nice day. :unsure:

I want to modify the greend background or wallpaper in the vista installation (after the first DVD boot) when you select language and so on.

I use reshack and used some infos on different forum, when I open the file I got a BMP logo.

Could someone give me the correct files and the application to use in order to modify it ?

Thanks to all of you.

I havent found out yet what file is used as the background there and modifying all the .BMP and .dll files on both windows and boot image have had no success.You might wanna keep an eye out on my guide in this forum incase i(or someone else) finds a way to modify it.

Thanks to all of you.

I havent found out yet what file is used as the background there and modifying all the .BMP and .dll files on both windows and boot image have had no success.You might wanna keep an eye out on my guide in this forum incase i(or someone else) finds a way to modify it.

You need modify this file in Windows system32 ,In the source folder ,and support folder and Boot.wim,as well modify spwizimg.dll. i succeded, nice background, but dont know how to modify imageres.dll. There are several JPgs in it ,failed to replace them, hope you guys find a way, i am not very familiar with Resoucehacker

Thanks to all of you.

You need modify this file in Windows system32 ,In the source folder ,and support folder and Boot.wim,as well modify spwizimg.dll. i succeded, nice background, but dont know how to modify imageres.dll. There are several JPgs in it ,failed to replace them, hope you guys find a way, i am not very familiar with Resoucehacker

Thaks for the info.I will investigate it.For imageres.dll use Stardock logonstudio(logonscreen background)