Intel Pro NIC Drivers + Win 2008/Vista

Hi there, I am trying to get a few machines here to auto install using Intel Motherboards, the odd thing is they install all the way through but then the network adapters are not detected. So I figured no big deal and downloaded provists32.exe from support.intel.com, extracted it and stuck it in my network driverpath (listed in my unattend file) much like I do with my Dell Servers, and et cetera and no matter how much work and pleading I do for whatever reason when these machines boot up they still dont see the network card. The funny (or not funny?) part is that the very annoying and complex broadcom BNX II from Dell works fine after i just added them to my \\driver share... ;-)

Does anyone know if there are any tricks or caveats for these particular drivers? I know i'm using the right distribution because if i put the drivers on a USB key and run the exe file it installs just fine, it just doesnt seem like the other stages of the install have the drivers no matter what i do. I even rolled the .inf files into my boot.wim(s) even though this shouldn't matter because obviously the drivers are in there if it installs all the way without me touching anything.

Any tips?

SYSAD

Are you sure they are the PRO 1000 drivers aka e1e5132?

Yeah, I actually was able to solve this I had to add the DriverPath to the WinPE portion of the install as well as the OfflineServicing porition for some reason even though when I had it only in offline servicing the entire install would go through over the network which obviously means it has the driver in WinPE ;-)

Sysad