Windows XP Crashes Periodically

Cyntek

Hey, everyone.

Well, I am here to find out what is happening to cause these crashes every so often?. I just did a clean installation with nLite and I slipstreamed pretty much all of the hotfixes and the latest nvraid (6.86) successfully. But, everyone so often the computer crashes whenever I view online resources or when ever i do something heavily tasked. The symptoms are: Freeze and crash and reboots. I have install sp3 successfully as well and as of right now I only have a few applications installed. Such as Antivirus "Eset NOD32, Office 2007, Quicktime, Realplayer, Winrar, Firefox, MoveOnBot" and that's it for now. It just crashes when ever it wants to crash and it's getting to be a really annoyance for it to happend, when ever I start on a project. All my hard drives are healthy and checked for consistency.

"Thinking it migh have something to do with Nvraid" :blink:

Here are the specs:

ECS KN1 Sli lite Rev 1.0A

AMD X2 4600

Evga 7950GT KO 512MB

Audigy 2 Sound Card

1GB Kingston HyperX Dual channel

1GB Generic Ram Dual channel

LiteON DVD-RW

160GB Maxtor SATA-I

500GB Hitachi Deskstar Sata-I

320GB Western Digital Caviar IDE

300GB Seagate ATA- IDE

Hey, everyone.

Well, I am here to find out what is happening to cause these crashes every so often?. I just did a clean installation with nLite and I slipstreamed pretty much all of the hotfixes and the latest nvraid (6.86) successfully. But, everyone so often the computer crashes whenever I view online resources or when ever i do something heavily tasked. The symptoms are: Freeze and crash and reboots. I have install sp3 successfully as well and as of right now I only have a few applications installed. Such as Antivirus "Eset NOD32, Office 2007, Quicktime, Realplayer, Winrar, Firefox, MoveOnBot" and that's it for now. It just crashes when ever it wants to crash and it's getting to be a really annoyance for it to happend, when ever I start on a project. All my hard drives are healthy and checked for consistency.

"Thinking it migh have something to do with Nvraid" :blink:

Here are the specs:

ECS KN1 Sli lite Rev 1.0A

AMD X2 4600

Evga 7950GT KO 512MB

Audigy 2 Sound Card

1GB Kingston HyperX Dual channel

1GB Generic Ram Dual channel

LiteON DVD-RW

160GB Maxtor SATA-I

500GB Hitachi Deskstar Sata-I

320GB Western Digital Caviar IDE

300GB Seagate ATA- IDE

I just received another Freez and crash. man this beginning to be a pain. Where can i find the log to show what's causing it ?