NetMeeting removal so unpredictable!

So using http://gemal.dk/blog/2003/09/03/really_remove_netmeeting/

I'm only able to unsinstall it maybe 25% of the time... I have no clue what the hell is going on with this.

I want it in my RunOnceEx process (or whatever, as long as it's automated on first atuo-logon).

So, 25% of the time, the files I'm deleting (basically just conf.exe, cb32.exe, wb32.exe) from dllcache & netmeeting folders (don't have a servicepackfiles folder on any of my images) pop up the WFP window I ignore it and force a shutdown and all works well, they never come back.

But the rest of the time, it just doesn't work, all 6 files disappear at the same time, but all come back... how can that be?! I delete the dllcache files first in my batch, then the netmeeting files. It's the only place on my HD where those **** files are!!!

Any advice on this?! It absolutely needs to be destroyed, no matter what.

Thanks.

Netmeeting is a curse...

Anyways, all I ended up doing was removing all permissions on the 3 executables (conf.exe, cb32.exe & wb32.exe) from both places (%programfiles%\netmeeting & %systemroot%\system32\dllcache) in LPOs & GPOs.

M$ stops supporting that crap (and for good reasons) yet 2 service packs later still no reliable way of completely making it disappear from the HD...

Heres a .vbs script to completly remove Netmeeting

Option Explicit
On Error Resume Next

Dim WSHShell, rcmd
Dim jobfunc

Set WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

rcmd = "RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\inf\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Remove"

WshShell.Run(rcmd)

save as removenetmeeting.vbs :D

Sadly, that command does the exact same thing as the one used in the link I posted... it definitely does try to uninstall (deletes all files) and about 5 seconds later #$^%!#$ WFP kicks in and replaces all files deleted...