Slipstreamed Nvidia Raid with Xp/sp2 already installed.

Cyntek

well, i installed the gdi32.dll but now it tells me the Kernel32.dll is not connecting to the dynamic link library Kernell32.dll now, Im going try the same technique and see if this will fix it.
Okay, I finished installing the new kernel32.dl and we still have no successful xp. Well it seems I will have to the clean install.
So the solution I gave you helped, but did not solve the problem completely.

Let us hope, that your hdd is not going to die.

well, i installed the gdi32.dll but now it tells me the Kernel32.dll is not connecting to the dynamic link library Kernell32.dll now, Im going try the same technique and see if this will fix it.
Okay, I finished installing the new kernel32.dl and we still have no successful xp. Well it seems I will have to the clean install.
So the solution I gave you helped, but did not solve the problem completely.

Let us hope, that your hdd is not going to die.

I hope not, I will keep trying though, Maybe it will fix itself who knows, (yeah right)....However, I will be practicing on this nlite so i can create a nvraid and sp3 isntall with all the hotfixes included.

Stop: c0000139 { Entry Point Not Found} The procedure entry point GdiGetBitmapBitssize could not be located in the dynamic link library Gdi32.dll

First i got that problem. Then i replaced the gdi32.dll in system32 folder. Ended up getting another error:

Kernel32.dll is not connecting to the dynamic link library Kernell32.dl

Solution:

Copy gdi32.dll from c:\windows\servicepackfiles\i386\gdi32.dll to c:\windows\system32\gdi32.dll. (Do keep a backup copy of the old gdi32.dll in c:\windows\system32 directory)

Stop: c0000139 { Entry Point Not Found} The procedure entry point GdiGetBitmapBitssize could not be located in the dynamic link library Gdi32.dll

First i got that problem. Then i replaced the gdi32.dll in system32 folder. Ended up getting another error:

Solution:

Copy gdi32.dll from c:\windows\servicepackfiles\i386\gdi32.dll to c:\windows\system32\gdi32.dll. (Do keep a backup copy of the old gdi32.dll in c:\windows\system32 directory)

It is not easy to understand the sense of your post and the consequences for users, who will get such an error message in the next future.

As far as I understand you wanted to recommend the following:

If you have updated a running Windows XP with SP3 and get an endless reboot at the end with an error message like

, it is not useful to replace the broken file by any file of the same name. You have to take the file, which has been updated by SP3. You can find it within the WINDOWS\SERVICEPACKFILES\i386 directory of your OS partition.

Is that correct?

Solution:

It is not easy to understand the sense of your post and the consequences for users, who will get such an error message in the next future.

As far as I understand you wanted to recommend the following:

If you have updated a running Windows XP with SP3 and get an endless reboot at the end with an error message like

, it is not useful to replace the broken file by any file of the same name. You have to take the file, which has been updated by SP3. You can find it within the WINDOWS\SERVICEPACKFILES\i386 directory of your OS partition.

Is that correct?

Who knows if that would have been the solution to fixing my problem, I have already did the clean install with sp3, nvraid intergrated into new cd. However, I really appreciate the help Fernando.

• 2 weeks later...