Cannot Install Software using admin domain account on second domain co

I just created an addtional domain controller using the wizard. It completed successfully but now when i try to log in with the domain admin account and try to install software i get access denied. i can remove software. Also, I noticed that certificate autoenrollement is falling on this second domain controller. Can you provide assistence as to how to test this domain controller? Its acting as a backup domain controller to the same domain.

Thanks

Edited by joeyg2391

I figured that autoenrollent. The domain controller was not part of the CERTSVC_DCOM_ACCESS group. After i added my second dc, the cert was installed. Now for installing software. Weird, over the internet i can install software, do windows updates, and install software is already on the local dc. WHen i try to unc to the file server and run the app i get the access denied message. Everything else seems fine no issues wahtsoever except this.

I figured that autoenrollent. The domain controller was not part of the CERTSVC_DCOM_ACCESS group. After i added my second dc, the cert was installed. Now for installing software. Weird, over the internet i can install software, do windows updates, and install software is already on the local dc. WHen i try to unc to the file server and run the app i get the access denied message. Everything else seems fine no issues wahtsoever except this.

So you just can't install from a file share? Can you install from a CD-ROM or a floppy disk?

What OS is on your file server? It might just be an NTFS vs Share rights issue.