theme not being applied after installation ?

Sull

I have been using luna royale as my default theme forever, with SP3 Build 5508 once XP is installed I have classic theme ?

I have no idea why this would be happening, I have selected luna royale to be default theme in nLite.

Thanks

Looks like I found the problem, I watched a little closer when installing...

I am using a alternative RunOnceEx a member here at the forum made, well I guess at end it restarts the PC as the standard RunOnceEx does not, the theme is just about to be installed and then it is killed and shutdown, if anyone has any suggestions let me know or I may have to drop this custom RunOnceEx :(

Thanks for the reply

Looks like I found the problem, I watched a little closer when installing...

I am using a alternative RunOnceEx a member here at the forum made, well I guess at end it restarts the PC as the standard RunOnceEx does not, the theme is just about to be installed and then it is killed and shutdown, if anyone has any suggestions let me know or I may have to drop this custom RunOnceEx :(

Thanks for the reply

Have you tried WPI ?

I really should have looked more into WPI earlier, I just want some select apps needed for my Sony to work correctly installed unattended, If I am reading this right WPI can do that for me ?

I actually downloaded WPI a while ago and it is sitting in my PROJECTS folder waiting for me to start tinkering with it.

thanks for the tip, everyone keeps recommending WPI so I guess I will give it a shot

I really should have looked more into WPI earlier, I just want some select apps needed for my Sony to work correctly installed unattended, If I am reading this right WPI can do that for me ?

I actually downloaded WPI a while ago and it is sitting in my PROJECTS folder waiting for me to start tinkering with it.

thanks for the tip, everyone keeps recommending WPI so I guess I will give it a shot

I use my own customized RunOnceEx.cmd and have had no problems with themes. Maybe take a few minutes to learn to create your own. It's easy with the proper guide.

I know how to configure RunOnceEx, I am just using a alternative RunOnceEx made by a member here, that is where I get issues.

I started configuring WPI and gonna give that a shot instead of RunOnceEx.