Windows Animatons

Slinkie

In my N-Lited WinXP PRO SP2 I wanted to remove the '' flying papers '' animation that happens when copying files.

I used RESHACKER and deleted the AVI section of SHELL32.DLL and '' flying papers '' is gone. Also gone is that

moving flashlight (looks like something else) animation. There are two more animations that I cannot find. When

XP is searching for hardware I have the moving magnifying glass and when the drivers are located and are loading

I have '' flying papers '' again. It seems that all the animations are not located in SHELL32.DLL Would someone in the

forum tell where those animations are, please. The benefit to N-Lite is that: (1) the WinXP hard disk footprint is

slightly smaller and (2) Windows is slightly faster. v/r Slinkie

shdocvw.dll has the, "Earth to Folder" flying paper, and the, thing where you are asked to turn on autocomplete in IE. I'm not sure where the other one is you couldn't find.

Appreciate the response and the info. For others who might want to know, animations are contained in the following WinXP Pro SP2 files:

sysocmgr.exe

wextract.exe

cmprops.dll

compatUI.dll

hdwwiz.cpl

mmfutil.dll

newdev.dll

objsel.dll

SHDOCVW.DLL

SHELL32.DLL

Slinkie

shdocvw.dll has the, "Earth to Folder" flying paper, and the, thing where you are asked to turn on autocomplete in IE. I'm not sure where the other one is you couldn't find.