Vista-SP1 installed in less than 20 minutes!

amenx

Am shocked at how quick my Vista SP1 (slipstreamed) installed after v-liting! And I didnt remove too much stuff, just languages, media center, some drivers and a few odds and ends, the install comes to around 5gb (with 500mb page file). If anyone wanted to go through the normal route that would be around 40 min + another 40 min for SP1. Not only that, but the pre-configuring of settings and preferences saves even more time.

No question about it, for anyone owning Vista, V-lite is one of the most valuable softwares you can get. Been using it since the early days of Vista but its improved quite a bit since then. Impressed!

Am shocked at how quick my Vista SP1 (slipstreamed) installed after v-liting! And I didnt remove too much stuff, just languages, media center, some drivers and a few odds and ends, the install comes to around 5gb (with 500mb page file). If anyone wanted to go through the normal route that would be around 40 min + another 40 min for SP1. Not only that, but the pre-configuring of settings and preferences saves even more time.

No question about it, for anyone owning Vista, V-lite is one of the most valuable softwares you can get. Been using it since the early days of Vista but its improved quite a bit since then. Impressed!

It depends on hardware too.For example my Vista Ultimate with SP1 integrated(by MS) and not touched by vLite installs in a mere 18m 44s.The same image vlited and lot of custom stuff added installs in ~16m 00s.That is after inserting the DVD and until arriving on desktop.But of course vLite is a MAJOR timesaver for me too.Go Nuhi.Go Go Go :lol: