Finding drivers for XP64

iceangel89

since DriverPacks dont work on 64 bit XP or Vista, can some1 tell me how can i make a "universal" disc or at least 1 that can install. meaning i can pass the install without needing to press F6 to install a driver? means i need to know what MassStorage controller i am using and the driver i need.

will this work?

http://www.msfn.org/board/RAID-Slipstreame...x64-t85842.html

it says RAID slipstreamer. but on my laptop, according to the BIOS, i am using ACHI? will it still work?

it the link will work, can some1 mirror it? i cant seem to dl from rapidshare!

my specs

http://acer.com.sg/products/aspire5920G/psp_aspire5920G.asp

Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T9300 (2.5GHz, 800MHz FSB, 6MB L2 cache), supporting Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel® EM64T)

Intel® 965PM Express chipset

i tried 64 bit Floppy Config Utility for Intel Matrix Storage Manager from intel but it didn't seem to work. btw, i used nLite to integrate it

the line from LAST_SESSION.ini

E:\DRIVERS\XP64\_Extracted\64 bit Floppy Config Utility for Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAHCI.INF,iaStor_ICH8M

it gave me a list of ... dunno what its called ... and i just selected the 1 with ICH8M cos it said mobile and when using Unknown Device Identifier, it showed me many entries with ICH8M in it.

HELP ME... what else am i missing? 64 bit Floppy Config Utility for Intel Matrix Storage Manager shld be the right 1 isn't it?

am i missing Intel INF? will that help?

Edited by iceangel89

so it shld solve my problem of needing Mass Storage drivers, can some1 mirror it? in sites that i can dl from? not rapidshare and megaupload kind... or where can i find the drivers at least?

Edited by iceangel89