Windows XP Resource Files (were abouts)

Hi peeps does anyone no what DLL's the main startup & shutdown resources are in...So far ive altered the sleep,shutdown,restart gfx...when I click one of them you get that horrible blue screen with windows is shutting down..this is the main one i want to find & what DLL is it in...

thankz

Files I have already are...

msgina.dll

shell32.dll

what other are there & what resources do they hold..

Edited by Prophet07

Logonui.exe ?

Thankz...Do you no what other DLL windows uses for stuff like shutdown, startup & so on...Im skinning the files to look like Vista & having them copied over during windows install...$OEM$

I have noticed another problem..I will need to take my edited files from the $OEM$ folder & have them put into the I386 folder as the OEM setup needs to be set to NO...

I did do this before about 1 year ago but ive forgtton how to do it now..:(...ermm to make the file ex_ or .DL_ something like that...

Edited by Prophet07

I have a SFX/CMD patcher that does all the commands you need (copy, expand, patch, modifyPE, re-compress)

You can extract and mod the res files with any icons you may not like and replace it in the SFX (opened in WinRAR)

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1547

BTW: if you make any improvements to any resources plz share them with the rest of us

I have a SFX/CMD patcher that does all the commands you need (copy, expand, patch, modifyPE, re-compress)

You can extract and mod the res files with any icons you may not like and replace it in the SFX (opened in WinRAR)

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1547

BTW: if you make any improvements to any resources plz share them with the rest of us

I dont think id embarrass myself by posting pics of the files ive changed lol..Its only small changes following guides already out there..Ive made a set of files you just drag & drop into the xp I386 folder & it changes things to look a bit batter & more like Vista..I wouldnt say they were great in a way...

Vista bootscreen, Theme, Icons & so on...Thankz for the link also..It will come in handy as ive been swapping files back & forth using seperate proggies..

Next thing is to change the icons in control panel...Does anyone know what file im looking for..?

Edited by Prophet07