Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer - Version 1.5.5 Final

mara-

no iso program needed. just burn all the files back to the cd and your done. you are probably thinking of the XP slipstream process where you have to use an ISO program to make the cd bootable. office doesnt require this since you can't boot from the Office CD

no iso program needed. just burn all the files back to the cd and your done. you are probably thinking of the XP slipstream process where you have to use an ISO program to make the cd bootable. office doesnt require this since you can't boot from the Office CD

Great, Thank you, hopefully I won't have any more questions. :thumbup

I used the program and the slipstreaming of SP3 and the remaining updates went fine. When I tried to install it though I got the "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Infopath.SemiTrust.dll not found please enter cd".

Any ideas?

This is some king of bug with InfoPath. Can you upload you log, so I can see what did you do? Also, is the CD which you used was clean (no SP and hotfixes integrated before)?

Cheers ;)

Here you go mara-

Logging started:

Creating Administrative install...

Creation finished.

Slipsteaming service pack, please wait...

Extracting: Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\sp3

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

Slipstream finished (MAINSP3.msp).

Slipstream finished (OWC11SP3.msp).

Service pack slipstream process is finished.

Slipstreaming hotfix(es), please wait...

Extracting: Update for Office 2003 (KB907417) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Update for Office 2003 (KB907417)

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (OTKLOADR.msp) .

Extracting: Update for Outlook 2003 (KB943649) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Update for Outlook 2003 (KB943649)

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (OLKINTL.msp) .

Extracting: Security Update for Office 2003 (KB943973) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Security Update for Office 2003 (KB943973)

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (WORKS632.msp) .

Extracting: Security Update for Word 2003 (KB943983) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Security Update for Word 2003 (KB943983)

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (WINWORD.msp) .

Extracting: Security Update for Excel 2003 (KB943985)v2 to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Security Update for Excel 2003 (KB943985)v2

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (EXCEL.msp) .

Extracting: Security Update for Office 2003 (KB945185) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Security Update for Office 2003 (KB945185)

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (VBE6.msp) .

Extracting: Security Update for Outlook 2003 (KB945432) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Security Update for Outlook 2003 (KB945432)

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (OUTLOOK.msp) .

Extracting: Security Update for Publisher 2003 (KB946254) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Security Update for Publisher 2003 (KB946254)

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (MSPUB.msp) .

Extracting: Security Update for Office 2003 (KB947355) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Security Update for Office 2003 (KB947355)

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (MSO.msp) .

Extracting: Update for Outlook 2003: Junk E-mail Filter (KB949044) to: C:\DOCUME~1\HOMEPC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\officeupdates

Extraction finished.

Slipstreaming: Update for Outlook 2003: Junk E-mail Filter (KB949044)

Writing the database...

Writing finished.

Slipstream finished (OUTLFLTR.msp) .

SETUP.exe created. Original SETUP.exe is moved to folder FILES/SETUP.

Hotfix slipstream process is finished.

The CD is Office Professional 2003 Enterprise edition with SP2. I don't remember if I was the one that slipstreamed SP2 or if it was like that when I acquired the disk. Any ideas as to how I can find out?

Edited by Psychotic_UK

I'll edit this post with the log later (I'm not at my laptop at the moment).

The CD is Office Professional 2003 Enterprise edition with SP2. I don't remember if I was the one that slipstreamed SP2 or if it was like that when I acquired the disk. Any ideas as to how I can find out?

I'm not sure how can you find out. But try to find the clean Office 2003 Source and then to slipstream SP3 and updates.

I used the program and the slipstreaming of SP3 and the remaining updates went fine. When I tried to install it though I got the "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Infopath.SemiTrust.dll not found please enter cd".

Any ideas?

I remember this was an issue when SP3 appeared. Search for it, you should be able to find more detailed explanation. If I'm not mistaken, one of the solutions was to make sure the CD label contains no spaces (or is empty?).

GL

@Psychotic_UK

I don't need log from the window. There is log file in root folder of Office Slipstreamer. Now you can try this:

hi all,

I have a solution, I'll explain you how I did:

The problem is Update for InfoPath 2003 (KB920103):

you don't need Office 2003 PIA

you need Windows Installer SDK (x86) v1.1

After slipstreaming Update for InfoPath 2003 (KB920103) into Office 2003 Professional with SP2 there are two errors in PRO11.MSI.

To fix:

* download Windows Installer SDK (x86) v1.1:

* double click downloaded IntelSDK.msi and follow the instruction to install

* go in the folder where you have install to (default D:\MsiIntel.SDK) then under folder Tools (D:\MsiIntel.SDK\Tools)

* double click Orca.msi and install it

* backup PRO11.MSI slipstreamed with Update for InfoPath 2003 (KB920103)

* run Orca

* with Orca open PRO11.MSI slipstreamed with Update for InfoPath 2003 (KB920103)

* then in the Tables column (left) click on File, scroll down the rigth column until end, at the bottom you will see the last two rows like:

File Component_ Sequence

IPCLRWRP.DLL_0001 Global_PIA_XDocsWrapper2 4550

INFOPATH.CFG Global_PIA_XDocsWrapper2 4551

* change the numbers under Sequence into:

File Component_ Sequence

IPCLRWRP.DLL_0001 Global_PIA_XDocsWrapper2 270

INFOPATH.CFG Global_PIA_XDocsWrapper2 271

post-109931-1157915768_thumb.jpg

* save PRO11.MSI

* create image, burn it and try...

Original post is here.

Even if you slipstreamed SP3 without InfoPath hotfix, this problem may exist.

Please let me know if this solves your problem, so I can start searching for I way to implement this fix into Office Slipstreamer.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

• 3 weeks later...
Mara-

This is great! I was trying to use the udates.rar file, but I can't find it. It just shows:

Can you tell me where to find this list? thanks!

New topic here.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, I think I will try the Chained Install. The Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats has a service pack available, Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 1 (SP1). Would I do a Chained Install with the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats then the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 1 (SP1), or could I somehow slipstream SP1 into the Compatibility Pack, then add the slipstreamed version to the Chained Install. Also, what is a silent switch, I am pretty new to all of this slipstreaming stuff.

After I make all of these files, I can just burn the contents of my new OFFICE11 folder to a CD then run Setup.exe from the disc and it will install right? Or do I have to use some type of ISO program?

Thanks.

You can not slipstream SP1 to Compatibility Pack. Just add to chain install first Compatibility Pack and then SP1 for it.

Silent switch is switch which will allow you to install some software without user input, silently. When adding Compatibility Pack and SP1 for a switch choose "Custom" and the enter this:

/quiet

Cheers ;)

I tried to chain fileformatsconverter.exe abd then clicked on add but it didnt add itself,,,.. any reasons?? Even no report on log windows panel added for not insertinf/adding file!!

Upgrade to the latest version, link in my signature. Also read help file, everything is explained there.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-