Need help with silverlight switch!

jqnson

I just checked the switches for silverlight and i cant figure out what to write after the /lang switch

i added a picture of the usage dialog box...!

How exactly do i get the language code anyone know!? if anyone know i want danish language if possible :)

post-181422-1207166764_thumb.jpg

Edited by jqnson

i also think it isn't necessary as well but to answer your question you need to look for language codes. the only one i always remember is english (1033).

but the silent switch works well in all installations regardless of their language.

SilverLight only works with Microsoft websites, so I don't think it is necessary for you to install it, since it was 1.16MB.

Silverlight is/will definitely be used on more websites soon enough. Think of it as the Flash plug-in for your browser. B)

Yeah i also readed that microsoft is trying to make it an alternative to flash plugin

but do anyone know where i can find the language code's?

*EDIT* Nice i found it when i extract it its was full of files named different number i just open them in notepad and found the one in danish simple and by the way the .net 2.0 setup also got that function but i think it will check windows for language if you dont specify it so maybe you just have to change it if you want it to be in a different language than your windows version and yeah maybe its just the wizard text by i specify it just to be sure

danish language code "1030"

Edited by jqnson