Vista Unattended install with Apps

Is it possible to auto unattended install vista with office on one DVD?

And if i put extra software to install with the dvd than he still aks witch lauguage he must install.

I uploaded my file. I didn't get it to work maybe you guys now something i could try?

I tryed a couple of things about now. But nothing works. Also i don't get the office installation unattended.

Maybe you guys now something i could give a try.

And what are the various commands to install the application unattended.

Maybe i'm looking the wrong way maybe you guide me throught the unattended installation.

Many tnx.

:thumbup

Autounattend.xml

Hey

What did work ? Did you get Vista installed but it fails in the audit phase where you install application ? So tell us what is failing then it 's possible to help you. Did you prepare an extra answer file for Office ?

Grtz

I don't think you mean this one.?

OfficeReady

Maybe you have a link?

:rolleyes:

Tnx

Oh dear still early in the morning. I fargot to react on the other post. :unsure:

Hey

What did work ? Did you get Vista installed but it fails in the audit phase where you install application ? So tell us what is failing then it 's possible to help you. Did you prepare an extra answer file for Office ?

Grtz

So the installation works fine he installed vista how it must be done. But when he comes by the installation of the Application he installs nothing only java and office but the installation's are not unattended. The other applications fails. Maybe you guys know something i could try. :thumbup

Edited by nftk

Tnx so far it go's partly right. Office installed completly unattended. I did setup.exe /admin. Than the setup will create a MSP file where he stores the data.

Then in WAIK i put the office map and typed setup.exe /adminfile autounattended.MSP. Then office will installed completly unattended.

But the other programs still don't work yet.

With Java i got so far that the setup will popup but the install is still with the hand. I put behind the setup.exe -ms. Does some one know the second the commando or something what i can test.

Tnx. :thumbup

For the other software, check the forum here for Application installs, and see if you can find the silent switches. Otherwise you could recreate your installs (if they use IS or Wise) as silent unattended. They have a switch you can use during install that re-creates a new installer for you. I did that with PowerDVD before but I forget the exact commands.