Integrating hotfixes with SP1?

leventpekcan

Hello all, good evening,

I'm creating a Lite Vista using Vlite and a pre-integrated Vista Ultimate 32-bit DVD. I also have some hotfixes which were essential for me in the Pre-SP1 era, and when I try to integrate them also, Vlite does it.

On Nlite, when you try to add an older version of a file into a WinXP image, there is a warning box telling you about file versions. In Vlite, there is no such feature, as far as I see.

So, by integrating pre-SP1 fixes into my SP1 disk, am I corrupting SP1 Vista? How can I be sure that hotfixes are included in SP1?

I hope I managed to express my problem. Best wishes to all, Levent

Yes.Warning would be nice.I have SP1 Preintegrated from MS and i have 2 Dreamscene versions:

post-167426-1206738720_thumb.jpg

I assume vlite marks the old one(Dremscene Preview) with bright yellow?.Still a separate warning could come handy :)

Hello, with Darksen's suggestion I managed to find a list of SP1 hotfixes and learned that all my essential hotfixes are already included in SP1. So my problem is solved for the moment, but still a file version check as the one in nLite would be useful in the future.

Thanks for your help...