Vista home premium UAC settings

im1knight

I'm just wondering if there is a way to make UAC(user account control) remember your settings for a certain program. because some of my programs run on start up, AND THEY ARE SAFE! but the UAC keeps popping out the alert of saying this program wants to run on your computer and need my permission to continue. It really gets annoying and i can't find a way for it to remember my settings like a firewall. the same thing goes with some online games...i wonder why>.> but it really slow the computer down by a lot. I know turning UAC off can solve the problem, but now instead of the program alert, i got a windows security alert..and the red X pop up every time i start windows...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. So is there a way to fix this thing? if there is let me know pls!

A lot of people (myself included) turn UAC off altogether.

Especially in my case. It is only my wife and myself and we both have our own systems, and we have no kids to be concerned about them gaining access to our systems.

A lot of people (myself included) turn UAC off altogether.

Especially in my case. It is only my wife and myself and we both have our own systems, and we have no kids to be concerned about them gaining access to our systems.

but then the red safety X thing always pop up in the tray bar if i turn UAC off.