need help customizing my cutom OS (windows 2003)

alright i am creating a OS off of windows 2003 server edition. first i want to enable themes and such so i can have a default theme selected. second how to enable windows default sounds, third i want to disable most of the server crap from poping up (enhanced security, server options, etc)

thanks a million -pspcracka-

trust me i no about uxtheme, b4 windows 2003 will let u select a theme it askes you to enable them, same with sounds. i know how to enable theme once its installed but i want it set that way so i dont have to turn them on every time i reistall windows.

thanks though

Read the link that cluberti posted. It has everything that you need to turn on what you are looking for.

It tells you how to change 2003 from a server OS to a regular desktop OS.

I have used that exact same guide and I was amazed at how much information that it has in it, and how easy it was to do the things listed.

Read the link that cluberti posted. It has everything that you need to turn on what you are looking for.

It tells you how to change 2003 from a server OS to a regular desktop OS.

I have used that exact same guide and I was amazed at how much information that it has in it, and how easy it was to do the things listed.

Same here, dude... ya gotta "turn stuff on" and "turn stuff off" as the guide suggests...