ZEUS__

hi,

I make a fully unattended office 2003 with this guide;

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/46/

I slipstreaming SP3 and all updates since SP3..but when I go updates;

msfe2.jpg

and here;

officerd5.jpg

as you see..office updates did not find anything but windows update finds some..but say yes It's ready for install.but why say so?I don't want to see any updates :rolleyes:

I slipstream all hotfix but it find..one of them find but other not find..what a strange problem..even if I couldn't explain it :wacko:

I tried also slipstreaming manuel and automatic and slipstreamer 1.4..but the same results..

I need help.I don't like to see any updates :whistle:

If you used my Slipstreamer everything should work. At the end of slipstream, Slipstreamer will offer you to choose .reg keys, and you need to select .reg file which correspond to your language of Office (NOT Wndows nor MUI language of your office, original language). And you need to use setup_h.exe to launch installation. Just to mention that this is a bug with WU/MU. Or you can wait a little, I'm publishing new version today, or tomorrow which will make this thing a lot of easier.

Cheers ;)

thanks @mara-..I used your slipstreamer..and yes when asked .reg file I closed it..cause there was no my country's language file..but now I understand I must choose my office language..I tried a lot of way except your slipstreamer but not succeed it..I couldn't give a mean for this error..

I'm waiting your new slipstreamer..

ok.

I tried again after your instructions..

I used slipstreamer 1.4..I select admin setup file,select to integrate sp3 and these hotfix;

80343667cf4.jpg

I select English reg file..cause my office language Turkish and there is no Turkish language to select for reg file..

and then I create again unattended.mst file..and 7zip switchless so;

;!@Install@!UTF-8! 
RunProgram="setup_h.exe TRANSFORMS=unattended.MST /qb-"
;!@InstallEnd@!

It works good and installed good again..but the same results again..:(

may be it's issue for not being Turkish .reg file?

edit:added words to meaning

Edited by ZEUS__

hi again! what a nice day.. :w00t:

I slipstreamed again my office source with new slipstreamer v 1.5 beta.and everything works perfect!! I tried 10-15 times before..and I could not succeed in it..but now at the last round I knock out all office updates. B)

ok not me :whistle: .New slipstreamer did it and I watch :lol:

thank you very much @mara- :hello: