Vista Update Integrator New Version 1.0Beta4!

It works for all editions of Vista behalve the Vista Ultimate x64, it gives me an error of the package manager.

pkgmgr Exitcode50 for the integrations of SP1. If I also integrate the updates it gives another error but still pkgmgr exitcode -.....

What should we do?

I tried with vlite and the same problem :angry:

What should I do?

Please help

Nope , but that looks like a XML error

I redid my whole xml now , works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried using 1.0 beta 5 to add the Italian language pack to an Windows 2008 install, but it simply crashed every time when it was about to start the language integration.

I even went that far to do a completely fresh install of XP64 on a different partition, only having .net 3.5 installed, but it still crashed every time.

It's the same with vLite, trying to integrate languages crashes it every time as well, even on a fresh install.

It's a real shame neither of the two works at all, as the MS documentation on how to integrate languages is rather shoddy.

I'm getting an error. I have an Windows Vista Ultimate with English and Rusian language installed, and with the option to both install 32 or 64 bit. I've copied the entire disc onto a folder on my HD, select the install.wim with the tool, where I'm then prompted about which version (32 or 64) I want to alter. Selecting either one gives me the following error:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object".