Vista Update Integrator New Version 1.0Beta4!

i tried this in VM and worked perfectly fine for me. but if you load the source(install.wim) and exit the APP for any reason the next time you load the same install.wim or another one it will give you the error and will not work until you reinstall the program or do a repair install of the program.

I would like to join this project but...

I'm switching into Ubuntu the weekend probably tommorow but not for too long maybe 3-5 weeks :)

And than i will continue :) (but maybe i'll just go back to XP who knows (i have a double mind on the OSes))

Bye Bye and Going Open-Source is good (i can than make translations).

Bye Bye...

@AlbertS2

I'm using this with XP sp2 & net 3.5, not working here at all. Is this only meant to be used with Vista?

I never had time time to test it on XP.

Edited by AlbertS2

i tried using this tool last night and it took over an hour to integrate the service pack. i was also able to create an ISO of it but one thing i noticed is the lack of progress bar in the iso creation part, i was about to close and restart but then i noticed it was done already. i tried vLiting the new ulti sp1 image and installed but on the first restart i got a message saying installing service pack 3/3 100% then it would reboot and will do the same thing again.

i tested it on a vLited vista without any service pack installed. i will test it again later and this time, i will not use vLite to strip down. i will install it in full to check if it will give the same issue. haven't tried the tool under XPSP2 tho.

btw, my pc restarte during first logon, on the part where vista is testing for the pc's performance and etc. (i think its SAT), then it restarted. i remember when i used the latest vLite, when i removed the "disk cleanup" , vlite warned me that it is needed for that SAT thing but i ignored. im not suer maybe its because of that, but how come i got the message about the "installing service pack 100%..." dring logon.

Edited by slimzky

@AlbertS2

Running this from Vista if I integrate SP1 into a clean source one image only, how long should it take? I been going 6.5Hrs so far & still waitin...seems to be stuck on integrating 5/5 @ 50% for quite a few hrs...What gives?

On a slow system it takes very long on my high end system it takes ~25Minutes.

@AlbertS2

Running this from Vista if I integrate SP1 into a clean source one image only, how long should it take? I been going 6.5Hrs so far & still waitin...seems to be stuck on integrating 5/5 @ 50% for quite a few hrs...What gives?

30 min for 1 image ( ultimate )

me is on Vista x86

on a HP 7600 SFF with 2 G mem

Edited by TheSickman

Wont work in x64 , keep getting errors, during slipstream.

x64errorwe3.th.jpg

And starting the app in x64, doesnt work at all, then i get the same error right away.

Edited by sp00f

@AlbertS2

On a slow system it takes very long on my high end system it takes ~25Minutes.

On a 3.2Ghz, 2 gig ram?? not a slow box. This is just too buggy atm. Watching the progress as new releases come out.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a little big problem, after integration and making iso, i try boot from VISTA SP1 dvd, but installator doesnt running, i got message something about missing BOOTMGR. What is reason, thx too much.

sry for english (cze)

Edited by k0Seek