No LAN card working after resume from hibernate

Hello,

I have run into a problem and can’t figure out its network card or video card, its software of hardware.

When I start computer network connection is fine.

When I send computer to hibernate and bring it back from hibernate soon enough network its still fine.

But, if I send computer to hibernate, go home, come back in the morning, bring computer back from hibernate network connection is dead. No Internet, or anything. My computer sends no Packets.

If being in this state I go and simply plug out network cable I get BSOD:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0x0000000D1 (0xFFFFFFE9, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0xF827DA64)

NDIS.SYS – address F827DA64 base at F8263000, datestamp 41107ec3

Solution tried:

Reinstall network card

Reinstall video card

ipconfig /flushdns

netsh winsock reset

netsh winsock reset catalog

netsh interface ip reset C:\DAF-interface-resetlog.txt

netsh interface reset all

netsh firewall reset

Windows Repair

Nothing helped. I desperately need help as I fight this trouble for couple months.

Thanks much.

Device Manager ---> Network Controllers ---> your NIC ---> properties ---> power management and remove the mark on "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". Try this and come back if it worked.

Good luck!

Device Manager ---> Network Controllers ---> your NIC ---> properties ---> power management and remove the mark on "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". Try this and come back if it worked.

Good luck!

Sorry, but i think its not going to solve because its actually more weird than what i described above.

Even when computer network is fine, any time i simply plug out the network cable i get same BSOD. Its very very strange.

I have never seen such.

That sounds like the network driver itself is misbehaving. I'd consider removing the driver completely and reinstalling with the latest certified version, if possible.

Actually I've been asking around how to make sure that i have COMPLITELY removed any drivers that relates to network card and no result yet.

Can you help me?

After physically removing network card I want to make sure that i removed completely from system any file or data that relates in some way to it, and install it again.

Uninstall the card in Device manager, remove it from your system, restart and use Driver Cleaner to wipe its drivers.

Thanks for Driver-Cleaner, but unfortunately the program is for ATI and nVidia drivers, while my network card is Realtek.

Edited by az0000000