error 0x800706f9

nasosan

hi,

excuse for my english... please...

i have two problem...

one is the error in topic title... when i try to install vlite vista (iso burned into dvd) it start, i select install, i select (there is a second problem...) home basic, i cancel hd, and format it, it start to copy file and compare this error 0x800706f9 and quit installation of vista....

the second problem is, when i install form vlite vista (iso burned...) it give me only the homebasic.... no other selection... why?

ps

the iso works fine whit virtual machine.. but if i try to burn, whit nero 6, or cdburnerxp, the burn works, but when i try to install it give my the error... (i try whit dvd-r or dvd-rw...)

when i try to burn whit vlite.. it give error.. he verify is not succesfully.. and into dvd is not write nothing.......

Edited by nasosan

Only Homebasic because I presume you selected it and key part did Apply - Rebuild One in vLite. Read that Apply page for more info.

You cancel hd...what that means?

E_UNRECOGNIZED_MEDIA 0x800706f9

Disk error.

Do you have bad sectors? Try remaking the ISO, also try other burning tool. So make ISO with vLite but then burn image with Nero (recorder-burn image) or Imgburn.

hi,

excuse for my english... please...

i have two problem...

one is the error in topic title... when i try to install vlite vista (iso burned into dvd) it start, i select install, i select (there is a second problem...) home basic, i cancel hd, and format it, it start to copy file and compare this error 0x800706f9 and quit installation of vista....

the second problem is, when i install form vlite vista (iso burned...) it give me only the homebasic.... no other selection... why?

ps

the iso works fine whit virtual machine.. but if i try to burn, whit nero 6, or cdburnerxp, the burn works, but when i try to install it give my the error... (i try whit dvd-r or dvd-rw...)

when i try to burn whit vlite.. it give error.. he verify is not succesfully.. and into dvd is not write nothing.......

Perhaps this will help you.

IUnknown

Extended by INameSpace INameRanges IHeap IContinuation IHeapFactory IModule ... E_UNRECOGNIZED_MEDIA 0x800706f9.

http://research.microsoft.com/invisible/IUnknown.htm

Dakota

Only Homebasic because I presume you selected it and key part did Apply - Rebuild One in vLite. Read that Apply page for more info.

no. i have select rebuild all...

i dosent create a partition... i have only cancel the last partition on the disk... the disk works, becouse if i try whit original disk and make the same selection, it works....

if i try to make disk whit vlite it not work.. not burn nothing... and give me an error of "verify error".....

i test and tell you.. ;)

thanks.

is not work.. i write for the second error.. for the select of s.o. ....

i have select the option (see all image..) and in the 6.png image i have select "select this version on install" or not... but it install always the version that i select on start.. (1.png)

ps

for the first error... the image (iso file write from vlite) works, only in virtual machine..) on real machine where the original dvd of vista works, the burned image not work... now the error are nothing boot manager (or similar)..... i'm surrender... for now... ;)

post-158033-1205602110_thumb.png

post-158033-1205602121_thumb.png

post-158033-1205602129_thumb.png

post-158033-1205602138_thumb.png

post-158033-1205602146_thumb.png

post-158033-1205602155_thumb.png

Edited by nasosan

Well you selected Select This Version on install option.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?act=at...st&id=21372

the problem is that if i deselect this option, is the same.... it give me the option of select one and only s.o. (whit this option selected, it dosent give me nothing...)

If you have boot manager issue on boot then make sure to not have any extra folders and files other than original.

Or make ISO with oscdimg (google it) manually after vLite is done with processing.

nothing.... i dont have a boot manager... the hd is empty.. before ther are windows vista ultimate, installed whit original dvd....

nothing.. is not work...

i have select home basic.. or other is the same... i have select in the finaly option rebuild all or rebuild only one.... is the same... the final result are the same... it present my when i install it, only the operation system that i select on first option...

if i select rebuild all it present when install only home basic (for example)... and nothing else...

if i select rebuil only one (the first option) it prensent me when i install only the operation sistem what i select on origin.....+

everyone can tell me how i do for have dvd whit all o.s. whit my option and patch?!?!?