Missing Workgroups

Ok guys, this one has me stumped.

Our company has a few offices spread out over different cities.

We have 4 different workgroups, 1 for each office. We'll call the workgroups "A", "B", "C", "D". My office is workgroup "A". File and printer shareing is turned on, on all computers on all workgroups and all firewalls are off. All machines are XP Pro SP2. The problem I am having is this. I can see all of the computers on my workgroup, but I can't see any of the other workgroups. I can ping those computers both by IP and computer name. I just can't see them through Windows Explorer, the workgroup or the computer names.

Any ideas?

If you have the silly little side-tasks thing in explorer, that has folder tasks and whatnot, enabled then you'll only see your workgroup when you click on show workgroup computers. Turn it off (tools > folder options, choose the radio button for use windows classic folders) then you should be able to see all workgroups. Try that. If that doesn't work, see if typing net view /domain:<theworkgroupname> shows them. If it doesn't, there's some other problem.

If you have the silly little side-tasks thing in explorer, that has folder tasks and whatnot, enabled then you'll only see your workgroup when you click on show workgroup computers. Turn it off (tools > folder options, choose the radio button for use windows classic folders) then you should be able to see all workgroups. Try that. If that doesn't work, see if typing net view /domain:<theworkgroupname> shows them. If it doesn't, there's some other problem.

I changed to Windows Classic folders and was still unable to fiew them. I am able to run net view /domain:workgroup and see the computers on that domain.