EtherLunaPack

Hi Xstyle,

When installing your themes I saw these words, "Six very beautiful themes for Uberskin." You are right. They all look beautiful. But, Xstyle, do you ever plan to make something differrent from these color? Why always blue, black, blue, black, then again black and dark blue!!!!!!!!!!! Your Glassy is also dark blue, even RedVista is not red at all. It has more black than red. I search all the Lameskin topics in hope that I can find something new with other colors. Very few. Only SilverXP and Pink are differrent. Why don't you think of these colors, Xstyle?

cocoamu4.th.jpg lepurpleco5.th.jpg ubuntugreenpy3.th.jpg

Or can you make Olive Green theme that is in Windows XP style? Of course just in case you have time. By the way, I installed your RSidebar too. It looks nice. And do you think of making it auto hide like the Taskbar, Xstyle?

Edited by Aloha

I plan to install this soon, but i was wonder kinda off topic, is there a program where i can install 32bit icons on win9x?

I cant use RP7, it doesn't work correctly because of the heavy skins which takes too much of my system resources.

I like those colors Aloha :whistle: ....blue, black and dark blue.....but i will make in this days some themes with the colors you mentioned. I will do something radical!! You will see... And the RSidebar will be improved with some more features(but the lack of time gets in the way)..... :wacko:

Edited by Xstyle

but i will make in this days some themes with the colors you mentioned. I will do something radical!! You will see...
Very nice! I'll wait for the new themes. Many thanks in advance, Xstyle.

PS. Can you please edit your post and remove my desktop screenshot? And don't quote my post any more, Xstyle. You don't know how often I change my mind. I mean I will make your post out of date because I often delete parts of my words in my old posts. Thanks for your understanding (or your tolerance???)

To U2kforever

I plan to install this soon, but i was wonder kinda off topic, is there a program where i can install 32bit icons on win9x?
I found this key from the Renovatio.
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics]

"Shell Icon BPP"="32"

I'm not sure if it is what you want. Maybe Xstyle or Tihiy can help you with this if you ask them.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics]

"Shell Icon BPP"="32"

This key only sets the metrics for icons. I mean it only sets the possibility to change in 32 bit mode if u have the files needed(Tihiy knows this better than anyone because he created 32 bit icon patch for win98se). So if u enter the key and you don't have the files needed to enable 32 bit icons you won't see 32 bit icons. My opinion is that 32 bit icons can be used only with dll.dll(a part of RP7), i've tested different possibilities because i tryed to have uberskin and 32 bit icons in the same time. Uberskin won't install if u have dll.dll installed on your system. If u delete dll.dll it will work installing uberskin but your machine will be very very slow and whithout 32 bit icons. So.....uberskin and 32 bit icons not possible YET(Tihiy said that he will make uberskin work with 32 bit icons).

Interesting explanation about 32 bit icons, Xstyle. Off topic: I didn't install Uberskin the way you said. Deleting dll.dll is something I don't dare to do! I installed it on XP, got the themes and then removed them from XP manually. BlackMesa is rather nice although again it is a black theme.

Ah, and thank you for editing your post, Xstyle.

Or can you make Olive Green theme that is in Windows XP style?

Here you go. This zip contains both the olive theme (homestead), and the metallic one. It uses some of the files from 'Windows XP' which was found in UBERskin, just a warning. Also contains some flag-only startbuttons if you feel like switching them around.

http://www.geocities.com/nefariousdogooder/Win/Luna.zip

BlackMesa is rather nice

Ported that bugger too. You can find it here:

http://www.geocities.com/nefariousdogooder/Win/BlackMesa.zip

-Oh, and for fun, ported Watercolor Lite, which is based on the old Whistler builds. It has a very classic look, and this set has six or seven color variants. Something like that... Purple, red, two blues, green, yellow, and grey.

preview.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/nefariousdogooder...ercolorLame.zip

[Edit]

Added BlackMesa as an attachment. Due to size, WatercolorLAME and Luna are two posts down.

Now (should) have trackbar slider control thingies!

BlackMesa.rar

Edited by Zoinkity

Zoinkity, thank you so much for making the themes. But, I can't download anything from the links you gave. When I press on them, I've got this error message:

Client Error: URL requested was filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your request cannot be serviced due to access restrictions. Please contact your System Administrator for further details

I haven't had such a problem before so don't know how to deal with it. Any ideas, Zoinkity? And I am using both Maxthon and Firefox.

Hello Xstyle, I see that you are online now. Can you download from the links by Zoinkity? Or it seems that the problem only happens to me?

Edited by Aloha

That's peculiar... I've never seen that error before.

Forgot that these forums allow direct attachments. If the above links continue to be stupid, try getting these attachments instead.

(note: attached blackmesa to previous post. stupid 200k limit...)

[Edit]

Revised all three files now with trackbars ;*)

Luna.rar

WatercolorLAME.rar

Edited by Zoinkity

Thanks for the new links, Zoinkity. I've downloaded the themes and will try them later. I have to log out now. Goodbye!

Edit: Zoinkity, I just want to say something about your themes.

- I don't like Watercolor Lite because they are too simple to play with!

- BlackMesa is just like the one in Uberskin except the Help button (having differrent color).

- As for the two Luna themes, they are very nice. I have no complaints at all.

[Edit]

Revised all three files now with trackbars ;*)

Then I must download them again. But, a silly question, what are trackbars?

Edit again: never mind about the silly question! I just read about them on http://tihiy.ahanix.org/uber/

Edited by Aloha