Urgently need to buy Windows XP and Office 2000 (licensed only)

az0000000

Hello everyone,

I would need some help in solving an irregular question.

I have a NGO organization that use 5 computers and I am looking to buy 5 licenses for Windows XP SP2 and 5 licenses for Microsoft Office 2000. I would like to mention that I got no interest in other versions of Windows and Office, and no interest in Open Source software or free alternatives.

I’ve been digging around www.microsoft.com but did not find a clear answer where could I buy these packages.

I am disparate to urgently buy these products wherever they are sold, but it must be real licensed software.

Could anyone help me with links or addresses to some trusted shops/dealers with good prices or anything?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.

Unless of course they came with XP Home and he's now trying to setup a domain. Which would require XP Professional since XP Home can't be joined to a domain.

I'm not sure that you're going to find anywhere that sells Office 2000 other than someone selling it on eBay. There have been three releases of Office since 2000. I'm not even sure you'd find anywhere selling Office XP.

Hello everyone,

I have a NGO organization that use 5 computers and I am looking to buy 5 licenses for Windows XP SP2 and 5 licenses for Microsoft Office 2000. I would like to mention that I got no interest in other versions of Windows and Office, and no interest in Open Source software or free alternatives.

I’ve been digging around www.microsoft.com but did not find a clear answer where could I buy these packages.

I am disparate to urgently buy these products wherever they are sold, but it must be real licensed software.

Could anyone help me with links or addresses to some trusted shops/dealers with good prices or anything?

Best regards.

go here

http://www.4softsite.info/

Hello everyone,

Best regards.

go here

for XP & 2000 - this is what they have:

Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 retail $299.00 your price$59.95

Microsoft Office 2000 Premium Edition retail $299.00 '' $39.95

Legit OEM Product

Edited by MikeyHunt

Legit OEM Product

Sounds kind of fishy, especially with a .info domain. You'd for sure find a few copies on eBay or Amazon (hopefully new).

If you have some windows xp and some office 2000 media, you can buy some copies of vista business and office 2007 professional, then use the downgrade rights in the EULA to install XP and o2k using the new keys. That way, not only do you not need to worry about the unavailability of XP and office 2000, you can also go back to the newer products some time in the future if you want to.

Also, MS does volume license agreements if you have >=5 computers, so you might be able to get some deal with Microsoft directly by calling them.

Hello everyone,

Best regards.

go here

Legit OEM Product

Sounds interesting anyway.

Thanks a lot everyone.

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Manufacturer: Adobe

Category: Graphics and Publishing

Retail Price: $999.00

Our Price: $99.95

You save: $899.05

I highly doubt that place is legit. You can't even contact them without that form. I'd be willing to bet you won't get a reply.

From the site I posted above:

OEM SoftSales Ltd. purchases its software from various venues. Such places include: overstock, auctions, closeouts, companies going out of business. We provide great prices because we purchase them low prices! Also we provide downloadable software, so we do not spend money for shipping and our products become even cheaper.

Here is our scheme:

Q: How can you sell this software as OEM? It seems too good to be true - is there a catch?

A: There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive the installation downloadable CD images only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 100% full working retail versions - no demos or academic versions! When you order, you will receive all materials required for a complete installation - or your money back! Why pay hundreds of dollars more when you can get exactly the same but downloadable? You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals.

It's legit or I wouldn't post it here

http://www.4softsite.info/faq.html?session=316891205559648

read more if you want.

From the site I posted above:

OEM SoftSales Ltd. purchases its software from various venues. Such places include: overstock, auctions, closeouts, companies going out of business. We provide great prices because we purchase them low prices! Also we provide downloadable software, so we do not spend money for shipping and our products become even cheaper.

Here is our scheme:

Q: How can you sell this software as OEM? It seems too good to be true - is there a catch?

A: There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive the installation downloadable CD images only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 100% full working retail versions - no demos or academic versions! When you order, you will receive all materials required for a complete installation - or your money back! Why pay hundreds of dollars more when you can get exactly the same but downloadable? You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals.

It's legit or I wouldn't post it here

http://www.4softsite.info/faq.html?session=316891205559648

read more if you want.

Can I receive automatic updates of the programs?

Even though you are not able to register the product online you will be able to receive automatic updates of the most programs. When updates are ready to install you will see a popup window or an icon at the right bottom corner of your screen. Then you have to click on the icon and follow the instructions.

If its legit, why wouldn't the software be registerable?