Change my username fully?

ZEUS__

hi,

cause my poor english, I will explain it with screenshot..

I have made my unattended cd.for set-up it creates a username called "user"..after setup I want to change it to "zeus"

ok.It changed on windows explorer on here ;

84812935fy5.jpg

but on command prompt and on here it didn't changed?

76296151xv8.jpg

70964650jo6.jpg

is there a way to change it fully?

edit:for information error

Edited by ZEUS__

thanks for reply..

I wish there is a way to do this without have to create a blank user..:(

Here's what you do:

-Reboot you computer. Log in as a different user than the one you want to change (i.e. "administrator").

-Go into the "Documents and Settings" folder and change the name of the folder for the user profile you wish to change (rename it to anything you want, but DO NOT DELETE IT!)

-Log off of current account and then log in using the user account you wish to change the profile name of. Since you changed the name of this user's profile folder previously, a brand-new windows profile should be created for that user (with the correct user name).

-Reboot. Once again, log in as the different user (not the one you're changing).

-Copy the entire contents of the old (renamed) "Documents and Settings" profile folder into the newly created one. (MAKE SURE HIDDEN FILES AND PROTECTED SYSTEM FILES ARE VISIBLE).

-You should now be able to log off the different account and log in using the user account with the changed profile name and all of the old settings should be present, and the profile folder name should now match that of the username. If everything is successful, you can delete the old profile folder.

**NOTE: The "My Documents" folder can sometimes get quite large. If this is the case you may want to actually MOVE the contents of this folder from one location to another rather than COPY them...if you know what you're doing.

Edited by TheFlash428